[glue-wg] Phone Conference Reminder

David Horat david.horat at cern.ch
Tue May 19 03:51:03 CDT 2009

As we have already, I propose to hold next conference on Tuesday 26th at
16:00 CET unless someone has problems with that concrete date/time.

I have already cleaned up the wiki homepage from obsolete information about
the LDAP and SQL(relational) implementation.

Regards,
David

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Laurence Field <Laurence.Field at cern.ch>wrote:

> The minutes have been added to the wiki
>
> Maarten.Litmaath at cern.ch wrote:
> > On Mon, 18 May 2009, Laurence Field wrote:
> >

> >> Don't forget the phone conference today at 16:00 CET.
> >>
> >> A daft agenda is available on the wiki.
> >>
> > |   ^^^^
> >
> > Pretty silly indeed!  :-)
> >

> http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20090518
> >>

> > Even when I am logged in, the Wiki does not show an edit button,
> > so it seems I cannot upload the minutes attached to this message.
> > Please send corrections as needed.
> > Thanks,
> >       Maarten

David Horat
Software Engineer – IT/GD – Grid Deployment Group
CERN – European Organization for Nuclear Research » Where the web was born
Address: 1211 Geneva - Switzerland, Office: 28/R-003
Phone +41 22 76 77996
Fax +41 22 76 68178 (fax to email service)
Web: http://cern.ch/horat
Web: http://davidhorat.com/
Profile: http://linkedin.com/in/davidhorat