[glue-wg] Meeting Minutes

Burke, S (Stephen) stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Wed May 13 06:51:34 CDT 2009

glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org
> [mailto:glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On Behalf Of Laurence Field said:
> I have added the meeting minutes to the usual page :)

"Two categories should be used: editorial changes and specification
changes"

I think the specification changes also potentially fall into two
classes; some things may be errors that we have to correct immediately
(e.g. referring to Extension with the LocalID and not the Key) while
others are genuine changes that should be deferred to a future revision.

"???"

The fourth option would be to treat specific attributes/objects
differently to the rest, notably Entity.

"Prefix attributete withe GLUE2"

Prefix the names of objectclasses and attributes with "GLUE2".