[glue-wg] comments on proposed changes

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue May 12 10:33:56 CDT 2009

Hi David,

On 12/mag/09, at 13:44, Sergio Andreozzi wrote:
> I added some notes to your comments recorded in the following wiki
> page:
> http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/GLUE20Changes

for the last point of your comment, I added this possible solution:
     * remove them
     * add one more section in the table for "implied association
ends" or similar; it could be useful for implementors to verify that
all associations are taken; it improves readability since not
everybody can be deeply familiar with UML

as regards the redefinition of association ends, you may want to
consider this paper: http://www.springerlink.com/content/518265x223032107/

Cheers, Sergio