[glue-wg] Question about LocalId_t

David Horat david.horat at cern.ch
Mon Mar 30 10:47:18 CDT 2009

Hello guys,

The LocalId attribute of the Extension class specified in page 8 of the GLUE
2.0 Specifications is of type LocalId_t. The LocalId_t is specified in page
72, which basically says that is must be a string that starts with a-zA-Z
and the following characters can be into a-zA-Z_0-9.

I am just curious to know why did you apply this restriction. I am sure
there is a good reason behind it.

Regards,
David

--
David Horat
Software Engineer specialized in Grid and Web technologies

http://davidhorat.com/
http://cern.ch/horat
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidhorat