[glue-wg] Admin needed: Lack of permissions commiting to GLUE SVN

David Horat david.horat at cern.ch
Wed Mar 25 08:19:38 CDT 2009

Hello all,

I just tried to commit for the first time to the GLUE SVN and this is what
it happens:

horat at horat-hpnc6220:~/gridsrc/glue$ svn commit --username horat
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to
MKACTIVITY request for
'/svn/repos/glue/!svn/act/1e158427-8963-49f4-8251-ec5b4fb8bb27'

It seems that the *authentication* succeeded, but the *authorization* was
unsuccessful, thus it may be due to a lack of permissions. Can any admin
give me permissions to commit to the GLUE repository? My username is
"horat".

Regards,
David

--
David Horat
Software Engineer specialized in Grid and Web technologies

http://davidhorat.com/
http://cern.ch/horat
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidhorat