[glue-wg] GLUE calls - schedule for Jan09

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Jan 6 08:53:42 CST 2009

Dear all,

here is the schedule for the GLUE call in Jan 09 which should lead us
to complete the specification:

	• Thu 8 Jan 2009 - 4 PM CET - 1,5h
	• Mon 12 Jan 2009 - 4 PM CET - 1,5h
	• Thu 15 Jan 2009 - 4 PM CET - 1,5h
	• Mon 19 Jan 2009 - 4 PM CET - 1,5h
	• Thu 22 Jan 2009 - 4 PM CET - 1,5h
	• Mon 26 Jan 2009 - 4 PM CET - 1,5h
	• Thu 29 Jan 2009 - 4 PM CET - 1,5h

I've moved back the Mon/Thu at 4 PM CET:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeetings

Looking to talk to you, I wish you a successful 2009, Sergio