[glue-wg] Example LDIF

Burke, S (Stephen) stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Apr 17 08:17:27 CDT 2009

Laurence Field [mailto:Laurence.Field at cern.ch] said:
> Yes, this was intentional as the Manager class was just abstract and
> there was very little commonality between the Computing Service and
> Storage Service.

OK - so your principle is that abstract classes have no objectclass but
concrete classes are inherited? (I'm not disagreeing, at least at this
point, just trying to understand what you've done.)

  Next comment, your relations don't seem to match what's in the schema,
e.g. you relate ExecutionEnvironment to CService rather than CManager
and CShare, and the CShare-CEndpoint relation isn't there in either
direction.