[glue-wg] Glue 1.3 error

Paul Millar paul.millar at desy.de
Tue Oct 28 05:18:19 CDT 2008

Hi Stephen, ...

On Friday 24 October 2008 15:54:51 Burke, S (Stephen) wrote:
> Paul Millar has pointed out that there's a mistake in the GLUE 1.3
> schema definition document [...]

In fact, the document has a number (i.e., at least one more ;) very minor
errors.  These are mostly minor problems in the English, a copy-n-paste error
in the table description of UsedNearlineSize, inconsistency between "KB"
and "KBytes", etc.

> Is there any suggestion about the best way to record such an erratum?

In a previous email, we talked about this OGF group inheriting Glue v1.3, so I
would say this forum is authoritative in providing such an errata document.

Perhaps we should have a document folder like:

	Root Folder / Glue 1.3

In that, we have all documents relating to Glue v1.3.  We can either provide a
(series) or errata against the original document, or provide corrected
versions of the document (release n, release n+1, etc.) with a clearly
specified changelong.

... or we have just have a wiki page and be done with it :)

Cheers,

Paul.