[glue-wg] about today telecon

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Oct 21 07:24:21 CDT 2008

Dear all,

today we have a scheduled GLUE call:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20081021

due to the recent evolution of the legislation in Italy, we are holding
a personnel meeting here at CNAF to evaluate the situation and define
possible actions.

If you want to learn more on this topic, you can read and eventually
sign the petition presented on this website: http://www.buconero.eu/

Given the overlapping meeting, I will not be able to attend the today
call. Therefore, I propose to cancel it.

I will communicate later this week about the next scheduled call.

Best regards, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860