[glue-wg] minutes from today call - next call 20/11 3 PM CET

Paul Millar paul.millar at desy.de
Mon Nov 17 10:41:41 CST 2008

Hi Sergio,

On Monday 17 November 2008 16:53:41 Sergio Andreozzi wrote:
> please, find a few notes about the today call here:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20081117

Thanks for taking minutes and my apologies again for missing the start of the
meeting.

Did action:
	C.16 - artf6288 : (Paul) send a draft paragraph for sec section
come up for discussion?  I've submitted something (albeit a little larger than
a single paragraph), but the action still seems to be open.

Should this item now be closed or should we review the suggested text further?

Cheers,

Paul.