[glue-wg] minutes from today telecon

owen.synge at desy.de owen.synge at desy.de
Mon Mar 31 03:31:32 CDT 2008

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:44:28 -0000
"Gordon, JC (John)" <J.C.Gordon at rl.ac.uk> wrote:

> Owen, don't you also need to advertise exactly which OSs you can ask
> for?
>
> John

Hello John,

Yes be they already provide this in the Glue Schema, you can advertise
the worker nodes as virtualized and state their OS, we also
standardised their architecture for i386 and amd64. I guess PowerPC,
MIPS, sparc and ARM can all wait until some one has suitable hardware.

thanks for checking though.

Owen