[glue-wg] Fwd: [SEM-GRD] DAIS RDF activity paper

Paul Millar paul.millar at desy.de
Fri Jun 6 05:09:42 CDT 2008

FYI,

This one popped up on my Semantic / RDF radar.  I've skimmed through the
paper, but haven't read it thoroughly yet, but it does mention GLUE in the
paper, although the guy seems to make false statements about XML renderings
not having the inheritance characterised (I'm emailing him with corrections).

Cheers,

Paul.