[glue-wg] Updated version of appendix D.

Burke, S (Stephen) S.Burke at rl.ac.uk
Sat Jan 26 04:48:28 CST 2008

Paul Millar [mailto:paul.millar at desy.de] said:
> I was taken aback by that, too!

I think Gidon Moont (real time monitor) ticketed sites which were
publishing 0,0 - so it is useful to be able to see clearly which sites
are wrong (although that doesn't help the ones with the wrong sign for
the longitude!).

> 've also taken the liberty to include a FQAN section (should
> people decide to publish these).

We publish generic authz info so I'm not sure if we should tie this to
VOMS - but we are still undecided on the policy representation anyway,
so it may make sense to have a default for VOMS as for a specific URL
scheme.

> 10. Fully Qualified Attribute Name (FQAN): must use a VO of
>        "vo.example.org" (for scenario 1.) or "unknown.illegal" (for
>        scenario 2).

Don't you mean unknown.invalid?