[glue-wg] short updated after OGF 22

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Feb 28 17:18:22 CST 2008

Dear all,

we just finished a another long day of work on GLUE during OGF. In these
days, we have polished many concepts and relationships and we have
improved the consistency of the whole model.

Summary minutes are reported in these slides:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.glue-wg/docman.root.meeting_materials.ogf22

An updated version of the spec is on the doc repository:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.glue-wg/docman.root.drafts

Here is the tentative schedule for resuming telecons activity:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeetings

By the end of March, we would like to have a WG last call and we'll
collect all the comments in order to prepare for a Public Comments
request by the end of April
If we keep the current level of participation and work, we should manage
to achieve this goal. Please check the slide no 12 for the roadmap.

More updates will be given at the next first group call (11/March).

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860