[glue-wg] CPULoad ExecutionEnvironment

Timo Baur Timo.Baur at lrz-muenchen.de
Fri Feb 22 10:39:34 CST 2008

Hi,

We have end users who want to submit the job and wish to know the load
where the job is running
as well as end users who want to schedule their jobs into clusters or
endsystems with low load (as
there is no metascheduler yet).
I understand that in an "ideal" Grid there is no need to know this
parameter because local
system administrators should keep track of such things transparently.
So we are going to extend the schema or keep additional records where
needed.

Ty,

Timo