[glue-wg] CPULoad ExecutionEnvironment

Timo Baur Timo.Baur at lrz-muenchen.de
Fri Feb 22 06:55:03 CST 2008

Hi Laurence,

our use case is that we have some people that wish to know the
processorload at the endsystems in a cluster.
For that we still use Host.CPULoad from the old GLUE-Versions. Now we
tried to map the data we already
have (like Host.CPULoad) into GLUE 2.0.

I am afraid there won't be a migration path and we will have to get rid
of a lot of data which can't be mapped
into GLUE 2.0 (respectively still describe it in other words like e.g.
in GLUE 1.3).

Timo