[glue-wg] GLUE Spec 2.0 - Draft 23

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Feb 21 18:42:44 CST 2008

Dear all,

in the document repository I've updated the version 23 of the GLUE 2.0
Spec. This document contains the merge of all the contributions.
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.glue-wg/docman.root.drafts

The list of authors and contributors was updated according to the
participation to the discussion.
Please, let me know if I missed someone.

There will be probably one more minor update before the GLUE sessions at
OGF 22, nevertheless you are invited to download and read this document
and report your feedback.
Consider that data types and unit have all to be revised, concentrate on
class and properties definitions, multiplicity and relationships.

In the last weeks, we made important progress and if we keep this level
of activity, we can aim for going public comment in the coming weeks
after OGF.
I want to thank everybody for the time you have dedicated to this
activity so far.

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860