[glue-wg] GLUE 2 SQL Schema

Felix Nikolaus Ehm Felix.Ehm at cern.ch
Fri Feb 8 07:28:58 CST 2008

Hi Timo,

for sure thats a good idea. Especially encountered problems can be
considered better in current stage of the model draft. But of course it
could also be that my rendering of it in a relational model must be
changed/improved :-).

The DLL file is available for MySQL and attached to the twiki page I've
sent you.
You may have to activate 'show attachments' at the bottom of the page.
There you'll find a file called 'GLUE20Schema.sql' -  thats what you
need.

Regards,
    Felix

---
Felix Ehm
IT-GD               tel : +41 22 7674580
CERN, Switzerland