[glue-wg] GLUE 2 SQL Schema

Felix Nikolaus Ehm Felix.Ehm at cern.ch
Wed Feb 6 18:58:56 CST 2008

Hi Timo,

I'm not sure if I understand correctly, but the Glue 2.0 discussion is
still ongoing and there are still a lot of open topics. Especially the
storage schema part has recently being attacked and therefore the
current relational Glue 2.0 model isn't mature. I'm not sure how much
you want to use it.

The Computing Service part should be up-to date with the draft #20
(http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc14639?nav=1) but still needs to be
discussed very soon.

If you wish to play with the latest rendering you'll find more
information here :
https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/EGEE/ExampleGlue20SQL

I'm open for proposals concerning the model, so if you need help or
encounter any problems feel free to ask.

Regards,
	Felix

---
Felix Ehm
IT-GD               tel : +41 22 7674580
CERN, Switzerland