[glue-wg] GLUE calls - schedule for Jan09

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Dec 18 05:43:55 CST 2008

Dear all,

at the following page, I've proposed the GLUE call schedule for January
2009:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeetings

Due to a new job that I will start at the University of Bologna, I need
to change the current slots as follows:
* postpone the start of the call to 4 PM
* move the Thursday call slot to Wednesday

Please, let me know if you have problems with this.

This set of call should be enough to finish the discussion of the
pending issues for the two GLUE documents and send them to the OGF
editor for being promoted to Proposed Recommendation.

Best regards, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860