[glue-wg] telecon reminder 4 DEC 3 PM CET + new GLUE draft

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Dec 3 09:57:37 CST 2008

Dear all,

this is a reminder for our tomorrow GLUE WG call (Thu 4 Dec 3 PM CET):
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20081204

I also inform you that a new draft of the GLUE spec is available; this
includes all the agreed answers to comments which are marked as DONE in
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/GLUE20CommentsOnConceptualModel

the new draft can be found here (with diff from public comment version):
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/projects.glue-wg/docman.root.drafts

in the next days, I will include the remaining agreed changes.

Best regards, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860