[glue-wg] LDAP Rendering

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Mon Apr 21 08:26:42 CDT 2008

Hi,

I have started the LDAP rendering of the Glue schema. The schema file
and example LDIF for the Domains are attached to this mail. Please take
a look and let me know what you think. I would especially like someone
to check whether I have done the abstract inheritance between the Domain
and AdminDomin correctly.

I would suggest that we use the gridforge code repository for such files
and have made a request via grid forge.

Once I have some feedback, I will start working on the Service entities.

Laurence