[glue-wg] GLUE 2.0 Spec - draft 39

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Apr 18 11:55:49 CDT 2008

Dear all,

draft 39 is online:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/projects.glue-wg/docman.root.drafts

it contains the following changes:
1. fix association between storage resource and data store
2. fix definition of data store
3. added directionality to storageservice2computingservice association

I'm in the process of updating the XSD mapping. This is time to start
with a rich set of use cases to be described using the current GLUE so
that we can validate our concepts on a large number of use cases.

Please, spend some of your time on examples. We are collecting them in
this page:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/GLUE2XMLSchema

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860