[glue-wg] Some doubts

Felix Nikolaus Ehm Felix.Ehm at cern.ch
Thu Apr 17 20:03:11 CDT 2008

Coming back to what Maarten said:
Is this CNAF-LHCB issue a use case which appears also on other sites?
I tend to agree here with Maarten and point to the (client-)software
which should take care of this. In fact, this is an agreement between
the site and the vo which the model currently can't consider- except in
a otherInfo field.

So, lets find out whether we have to model this anyway. If so, we'll see
then how we could do it.

Felix