[glue-wg] Datastore proposal

Burke, S (Stephen) S.Burke at rl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 15 09:11:59 CDT 2008

Paul Millar [mailto:paul.millar at desy.de] said:
> But I feel these attributes, if included,
> should be marked as optional so people don't rely on them.

In the current draft everything except the UniqueID is optional -
although I might argue that Type should be mandatory, otherwise there
wouldn't be much point in publishing the object at all.

  Incidentally, the draft is missing Name (not too important) and also
Latency, which is more important since one of the reasons for doing this
is to make the LCG link between storage class and technology more
explicit.