[glue-wg] DENY rules

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Tue Apr 15 07:52:30 CDT 2008

> I don't think there is a current usage, hence the discussion ...

We should try to avoid this kind of things as much as possible. We
should not try to propose solutions for use cases we have no experience
and put it directly into the spec. If this is important for Nordugrid
(or EGEE), we should extent the schema and evaluate the solutions on our
own infrastructures before proposing the solution to Glue.  As this is a
syntax on and attribute, it should only really affect the document
rather than the schema implementation.

Focusing on issues like this will distract and slow us down for the rest
that we do have experience on.

Laurence