[glue-wg] Meeting up during WLCG workshop?

Felix Nikolaus Ehm Felix.Ehm at cern.ch
Tue Apr 8 10:36:54 CDT 2008

Hi,

Paul, thanks for suggesting this. I'm happy to take this meeting as a
chance for f2f discussions. But the schedule seems to be quite full. I
can only imagine to utilize the only non-working time (lunch/coffee
breaks) to talk about the schema. But I'm not sure if you are in favour
of this?

Please let me know your preferences - I'll try to organize it then.

Cheers,
	Felix

---
Felix Ehm
IT-GD               tel : +41 22 7674580
CERN, Switzerland