[glue-wg] Updated thoughts...

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Apr 8 06:26:30 CDT 2008

Hi Paul,

thanks for this effort. We should address this issue soon.

Separating in different annexes can be more clean, nevertheless it would
make the document less readable (a person should jump back and forwards).

What about if we add the informative part for each class just before or
after each table and we mark it using a different typographical settings?

Cheers, Sergio