[glue-wg] draft 9 + XML Schema implementation for AdminDomain, Location and Contact

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Oct 25 11:08:43 CDT 2007

Hi everybody,

following our today's telecon, I've applied the small number of changes
to the spec document:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/viewDocument/projects.glue-wg/docman.root.drafts/doc14639/10

we have also updated the XML Schema definitions for the AdminDomain,
Location and Contact classes and the related instance for CNAF Tier 1
centre:
http://forge.cnaf.infn.it/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/glue/xml/?root=omii-europe

please, provide examples as well. They are the real testbed for our work
and they will enable us to follow the right path in this work.

Cheers, Sergio

PS: the minutes will also be added by Felix in our today's telecon page
in our OGF GLUE wiki.

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860