[glue-wg] reminder: Thursday phone conference

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Thu Oct 25 08:36:48 CDT 2007

 Sorry I can't make the phone call - so here are my comments:

- It was mentioned in Seattle that AdminDomain.distributed was hard to
define and of no value and so should be dropped

- It was also mentioned in Seattle that UserDomain.level was redundant
and so should be removed

- I don't see the value of AdminDomain.Owner.

- I don't think we need Domain.OtherInfo we have the description and the
web page

- IDs (as URIs) should be everywhere - but should never have meaning
attached to them.

Steve