[glue-wg] GLUE Spec - draft 5 available

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 10 11:15:14 CDT 2007

Sergio,

I find the current draft rather hard to understand because a number of
entities have been added with rather vague descriptions and no
attributes. As most entitities only exist as a way of grouping
attributes please add some attributes to the document rather quickly so
that we can see what you are thinking about

Steve