[glue-wg] today's telecon cancelled and next telecons

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Nov 8 07:55:28 CST 2007

Dear all,

sorry for the late confirmation. I would cancel the today telecon.

In the wiki page, I've added the planned date and time for next week:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeetings

15 Nov - 3PM UK for 1,5h
16 Nov - 3PM UK for 1,5h

this should fit Stephen, Balazs and J.P. timetable. I would dedicate the
first one to discuss the proposed implementations (XML Schema,
relational and LDAP), while the second one to conceptual model discussion.

Please, let me know if there is any problem.

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860