[glue-wg] [Glue-schema] The mapping of Glue Schema v1.3 to old classat format

Gabriele Garzoglio garzogli at fnal.gov
Tue Mar 27 15:42:57 CDT 2007

Hi,
I have updated the mapping document to take into consideration Stephen's
comment. Everything else in the document is the same.

http://home.fnal.gov/~garzogli/Glue2OldClassadMapping/Glue-v1.3/glue-v1.3-oldclassad-mapping.pdf

I would like to have this document uploaded to the official glue schema
mapping page.
Please, give me your feedback.
Thanks
Gabriele