[glue-wg] Rough Draft of the Glue Use Cases Document

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Jun 27 10:17:56 CDT 2007

Hi Laurence and Stephen,

Burke, S (Stephen) wrote:
> glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org
>> [mailto:glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On Behalf Of Laurence Field said:
>> Please let me know if you have any general comments on the
>> structure of the document
>
> To what extent do you want to have a use case to motivate each
> individual attribute, vs something like "user wants to know the
> properties of the execution host"? At the moment you seem to have a
> mixture of styles.

one requirements for use cases is that they should be "testable", that
is it should be possible to verify if the schema satisfies them.

Therefore, general use case stating "user wants to know the properties
of the execution host" is somewhat incomplete. It should be refined by
adding the list of properties that are interesting for a user.

The fact that at the moment there is a mixture of styles is because some
of them were meant to be placeholders to be later refined.

Cheers, Sergio