[glue-wg] Stroage Schema Definition

Jensen, J (Jens) J.Jensen at rl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 09:20:12 CDT 2007

Hi Laurence, *,

I definitely plan to contribute; although I am currently behind
with my GLUE email, I should be catching up Really Soon Now(tm).

I will be interfacing with the SRM protocol group (SRM-WG)
and the GridPP storage group (which of course does not preclude
other members of those groups participating directly in the
GLUE work).

Cheers,
			--jens