[glue-wg] Rough Draft of the Glue Use Cases Document

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Wed Jun 20 04:42:12 CDT 2007

Hi Gerson,

I had a little difficulty understanding how this fits as a use case as
it seems to be the wrong way wound. The system administrator wanting to
advertise a specific set-up is a requirement on a use case,  what the
the end user does with the information that is advertised is the use
case. Please can you let me know what use case this is a requirement for
or alternatively, suggest a new use case written from the perspective of
then information consumer.

Thanks

Laurence