[glue-wg] Glue Minutes

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Thu Jun 14 11:00:49 CDT 2007

14  June 2007 15:00 UK time

Attendance:
Laurence Field
Maarten Litmaath
Felix Ehm
Ellen Stokes
Gabriele Garzoglio
Balazs Konya
Sergio Andreozzi
Stephen Burke

BK:  Was there anything relevant from the last OGSA meeting for this group?

LF: Only that the Glue Schema groups seems to be accepted as the place
where work on the schema should be done.

SA: The SAS group presented some other their use cases

SA: The use case template has be updated to take into consideration the
feedback from OGF 20.  More use cases have been added.

Action: LF to create the draft document which should be ready by the
26th of June, in time for the next OGSA meeting.
SA: We should try google docs.
LF: Will do.

LF: The reference model group needs to help us with the main entities
(Site, Service, Resource) and the relationships between them.

Action:  ES will bring this up in the next reference model phone call.

BZ: The reference model group should take a look at the main entities
that we have defined.

SA: Not much work has been done on the CE schema since OGF20. Only
general capability and APAC use cases.

LF: Need to wait for the draft use case document before moving forward

LF: We needs to start moving forward on the SE schema

??: What groups do we need to consider other than the SRM group

Action: LF to poll information from Glue, JSDL and OGSA email lists.

Action: The SE use cases from Glue 1.3 should be uploaded

Action: Need to find someone to coordinate the SE schema definition work.

Action: People should send suggestions of who could to this to LF.

SA: I will be going the the DMTF meeting in July to present the Glue
Schema work.  I will sent around the presentation for comments and
suggestions.

Next Meeting: OGSA phone call 28 June.