[glue-wg] Fwd: GLUE2.0's Computing Element

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Mon Jun 4 05:11:35 CDT 2007

Gerson Galang wrote:
> Can anyone of the 9 members of the GLUE WG answer my question below? We
> just want to be sure that the current information we are publishing are
> still supported by the new GLUE schema.

all your questions are good ones and they require us a little more
thinking. As a placeholder, we have added use case no.32 for your email:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/UseCases

we'll come back to you next week with the answers.

Cheers, Sergio

> Thanks.

Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860
Viale Berti Pichat, 6/2       Fax: +39 051 609 2746
40126 Bologna (Italy)         Web: http://www.cnaf.infn.it/~andreozzi