[glue-wg] Software Packages in schema

Ryan.Fraser at csiro.au Ryan.Fraser at csiro.au
Thu Jul 12 21:40:24 CDT 2007

Hi Guys

You'll have to excuse me; I knew to the list but have been trying to
monitor developments.

I'm trying to understand whether our APAC requirements will be included
in v2.0. I took a brief opportunity to discuss these requirements with
Sergio at the OGF (not sure if he remembers) and Gerson Galang has been
chasing them up.

Essentially we have identified that we'd like software package &
executable information available via Glue/MDS. Thus we have identified
the following information that we found useful:

*	Information about Software Packages install at a site
*	The Software Packages' corresponding Software Executables

Is the above catered for? If so can you point me to the correct
location? If not, is it too late to be considered?

I've taken the liberty to attach our extensions on the 1.2 schema, could
you take a look and advise?

Kind Regards

Ryan Fraser (SE)

CSIRO Exploration & Mining ,
ARRC, 26 Dick Perry Ave,
Kensington, WA 6151 Australia
Phone +61 8 6436 8760 Fax +61 8 6436 8555