[glue-wg] [rm-wg] Agenda for Friday's RM Call

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Jul 12 07:54:40 CDT 2007

Hi David,

I've collected the calling details plus the Laurence email in a wiki page.

I've also added reference to the current GLUE Spec and some open
question that I believe are worth for the meeting.

I suggest everyone reading the material and possibly send early feedback
to the list so that we can have more material/viewpoints before the meeting.

The page is available at the following link:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20070713RMWG

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860