[glue-wg] 30 Nov telecon minutes + GLUE Spec draft no.18 + new XSD mapping

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Sat Dec 1 08:52:48 CST 2007

Dear all,

at the following page you can find the minutes of yesterday call:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20071130

the new GLUE Spec draft (no.18) is available here:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/viewDocument/projects.glue-wg/docman.root.drafts/doc14639/18

the new XML Schema rendering, XML example and updated mapping rules can
be reached from this page:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/GLUE2XMLSchema

during the next week I will be in USA (West Coast) because I'm attending
a conference (http://www.mandevcon.com/) where I will be presenting the
work that we (INFN) are doing in the framework of OMII-Europe to
implement GLUE 2.0 based on WBEM technologies.

For next calls, I talked to Balazs and seems that the first intersection
is in the week 17-21/12.
I would propose 18 and 20 Dec as the last calls for this year:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeetings

Please let me know if you can make it.

Meanwhile, we can make progress on the mailing lists. I will send
specific e-mails to ask for feedback contributions on open tasks:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/tracker/do/listArtifacts/projects.glue-wg/tracker.glue_2_0_spec_actions

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860