[glue-wg] contributing user stories for the next-generation schema

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Apr 27 13:18:08 CDT 2007

Dear All,

we are collecting "use cases" that should be covered by the
next-generation schema according to GLUE WG goals.

We decided to collect them in the form of user stories.
You can find a description of what user stories are and a couple of
examples in our GLUE WG wiki at the following page:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/UserStories

in the next days we will add more user stories.

Please, provide user stories that relate to your project/experience/
context.

These will be discussed during the GLUE Use Cases session at OGF20.

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860