[glue-wg] First sketch on GLUE 2 focusing on the Computing Element

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Apr 3 11:37:48 CDT 2007

Hi everybody,

me and Balazs have been working in the last month in order to identify
the main Glue 2 entities and to produce an initial sketch of the
Computing Element in order to produce an initial sketch of the Computing
Element for GLUE 2 that can incorporate the concepts of GLUE 1.3 and
NorduGrid Schema (for the moment). Other schemas will be considered later.

What we would like to do as a next step is to present to the interested
parties this initial draft during a phonecall to be held during the week
of 16-20 April.

Besides this phonecall, in the remaining time before OGF we will
concentrate on use cases definition. We will have a detailed F2F
discussion of the sketch during OGF 20.

You can find the current schema and UML class diagram at the following page:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/editPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/InitialSketchOnEntities

Of course, you may send comments, questions, feedback to the list as well.

Last notice, we have updated the wiki page containing the session
description for OGF20 with the current schedule being defined by OGF
organizers:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/ParticipationToOGF20

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860