[GIR-WG] GIR @ OGF24; hotel info for Singapore

Greg Newby newby at arsc.edu
Fri Mar 28 14:00:45 CDT 2008

We've put in our session request for a group
discussion at OGF23 in Barcelona.  It looks like
it will be a super conference, and I encourage you
to make your travel plans early since summers in
Europe can have full flights & hotels.

I'm also attaching a PDF scan of a document distributed
at OGF22 in Boston.  This encourages people to book
hotels early for the next OGF, OGF24 September 15-19, in
Singapore.  Evidently there will be a lot of difficulty
with hotel availability, so you are encouraged to book early.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Barcelona!
  -- Greg Newby, GIR-RG chair

PS: the charter updates from GIR-WG to GIR-RG are not
yet fully implemented in the living charter at
www.ogf.org , but should be there soon.