[gir-wg] GGF-17 agenda for GIR-WG

Gregory Newby newby at arsc.edu
Sun Mar 12 16:30:06 CST 2006

Greetings, GIR-WG mailing list members!

We've submitted this agenda for the Tokyo GGF for Grid Information
Retrieval Working Group (more info on GGF17 via http://www.ggf.org):

0. Agenda bashing; assign note-taker
1. GIR working group charter and overview
2. Brief introduction to grid information retrieval
3. Document status review
4. Planning for reference implementation
5. Identification of related work elsewhere
6. New business

Documents to be discussed are uploaded to GridForge, accessible
via the GIR-WG document manager link:
   https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gir-wg/docman/

   Follow the link to "Experimental Drafts"

1. "Grid Information Retrieval System for Dynamically Reconfigurable
   Virtual Organization."

   This document is in mailing list last call,
   and should be in the Editor pipeline by GGF17.  GIR-WG mailing
   list members are encouraged to review it, and comment:

     As a PDF file:  https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gir-wg/document/Grid_Information_Retrieval_System_for_Dynamically_Reconfigurable_Virtual_Organization_/en/1

    As a Word .doc:  https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gir-wg/document/Grid_Information_Retrieval_System_for_Dynamically_Reconfigurable_Virtual_Organization_2_-_doc/en/1

2. "Grid Information Retrieval Architecture."

    This is an old draft from August 2004.  We will seek to move towards
    closure on this docuement, based on implementation experiences to date.

    As a PDF file:  https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gir-wg/document/Grid_Information_Retrieval_Architecture/en/3