[gir-wg] GIR-WG: No formal meeting @ GGF13, but informal opportunities

Gregory Newby newby at arsc.edu
Mon Mar 7 14:26:53 CST 2005

Hi, Grid Information Retrieval WG folks.  Because my travel plans were
uncertain, I missed the deadline to schedule a meeting for GIR-WG at
GGF13 next week in Korea.  There were no viable slots left when I sent
my scheduling request.

Please find me Sunday through mid-day Tuesday to talk about GIR-WG
present and future activities, if you're available at GGF13.  Sorry
for missing this meeting's formal slot.  There is still good activity
in GIR-WG, and I'm optimistic for some very strong progress by
GGF14.

  -- Greg (GIR-WG co-chair)

Dr. Gregory B. Newby, Chief Scientist, Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
Univ of Alaska Fairbanks-909 Koyukuk Dr-PO Box 756020-Fairbanks-AK 99775-6020
e: newby AT arsc.edu v: 907-450-8663 f: 907-450-8601 w: www.arsc.edu/~newby