[gin] SuperComputing 2012 HPC-BP interop demo

Steve Crouch s.crouch at omii.ac.uk
Mon Nov 5 11:29:36 EST 2012

Hi GIN-CG!

As discussed at the OGF36 GIN session, I'm currently setting up another
HPC Basic Profile demo for SuperComputing 2012, and am looking for
participants. This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate
interoperability between each of the different implementations.

If you've interested in donating an HPC-BP endpoint for the event, this
would be great! We already have GridSAM/GridWay (IGE), a number of
UNICORE endpoints (EMI) and Genesis II. For more details, and
information on how to take part, I'm currently putting together a
Redmine interop Wiki page here:

http://redmine.ogf.org/projects/hpc-bp-interop-project/wiki/Wiki

Many thanks!

Cheers