[gin] REMINDER: Further Interop* Sessions @ OGF31: EU-IndiaGrid/CHAIN Workshop - TODAY

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Tue Mar 22 21:40:33 CDT 2011

All,

  just a gentle reminder about the following interop* related workshop today:

Interoperability across Europe and Asia Workshop 1 & 2
Organizers: Federico Ruggieri, Alberto Masoni, Ognjen Prnjat, Ludek Matyska, Marco Paganoni
Session 1
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
(90 mins)
Session 2
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
(90 mins)
Topics:
Network aspects; Regional e-Infrastructures; Middleware solutions
GIN involvement

Take care,
Morris