[gin] OGF GIN-CG : Grid interop demos at Supercomputing 2010 New Orleans in November 2010 - URGENT

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Mon Oct 18 07:23:04 CDT 2010

Hi Etienne,

>-- Will OGF GIN-CG really organize grid interop demos at Supercomputing
>-- 2010 in New Orleans 13-19 November 2010 ?

There will be, but these demos traditionally are happening at the different booths available.

We have one booth and we are happy to host one slot at our Grid day for your demo. This might be valid for other booths at sc too.

It is a great convention - not a normal conference so to say...

Take care,
Morris