[gin] Reminder: PGI Workshop @ OGF25: Wed - March 4 - Starting at4:00 pm Leopardi

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Wed Mar 4 03:29:59 CST 2009

Hi team,

  actually there are two events related to pgi:

(1)
Workshop on Wednesday afternoon

(2)
3 Working group sessions starting on Thursday morning

While the workshop is a general introduction, the intention of the working
group sessions is to work on the documents and 'nail things down'.

I hope this clarifies things!

Take care,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)